Like many of Converse's footwear, the One Star has a rich history of being introduced decades ago, specifically in 1974 crafted with the brand's signature solitary star emblem. Reissued in the early '90s, the sneaker quickly became the shoe of choice for alternative culture evolving into more than a shoe, a statement.
Converse now introduces the One Star in a green, white and black colorway, designed with a fuzzy suede composition while embodying an overall vulcanized construction for skateboard performance. Comfortable and classic, a timeless style that transcends eras with ease.
One Star Green, White and Black Suede Skate Shoes from Converse.
Size and Fit:
- Shoes run true to size.
- Low-profile design.
- Fuzzy suede upper with reinforced stitching details throughout for durability.
- Lightly padded leather lined collar with soft textile lined interior.
- Cushioned Converse footbed for impact support.
- Vulcanized construction for board feel.
- Converse traction rubber outsole for grip.
- Converse logo details throughout.