Fall in love with cupsole performance all over again with New Balance Numeric's new line on 288 Skate Shoes. The low-profile silhouette is littered with hints of the brand's classic '90s heritage indoor court footwear while modernized for the everyday skateboarder with a suede/leather/canvas upper included with the added benefit of an articulated one-piece toe cap for high durability. Whether you plan on skating or simply rocking the 288, the shoes have an overall casual personality that's easy to dress up or casually wear down.
288 Sea Salt & Gum Skate Shoes from New Balance Numeric.
Size and Fit:
- Shoes run true to size.
- Low-profile design.
- Hidden interior gussets for snug fit.
- Suede and leather upper with mesh trim along collar.
- Articulated one-piece toe cap with perforation details.
- Lace closure with recessed eyelets.
- Leather New Balance "N" upon sidewalls.
- Breathable mesh lined interior.
- Closed cell polyurethane insert for impact protection.
- Cupsole construction for impact support and cushioning.
- Rubber outsole features crating in the heel for optimal impact protection.
- New Balance geometric tread pattern for grip.
- New Balance Numeric logo detailing throughout.