Inspired by skateboarders seeking a lightweight low-profile skate shoe, Airwalk had unveiled their iconic Airwalk One in 1992. Slimming down various prototypes and samples, the result was the classic sneaker that quickly became the shoe of choice for skateboarders worldwide. The classic cupsole shoes offer great impact support and are reinforced with double stitching details throughout the sidewalls. Skate functional with a rich background, the Airwalk One returns to shelves in a simple charcoal and grey colorway.
One Charcoal and Grey Skate Shoes from Airwalk.
Size and Fit:
- Shoes run true to size.
- Low-top design.
- Suede upper with double stitching throughout sidewalls.
- Rubber Airwalk logo on outer sidewalls.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Soft textile lined interior.
- Cupsole construction for impact support.
- Gum rubber outsole with hexagon tread patter for grip.
- Airwalk logo detailing throughout.